X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ocwen Federal Bank - Orlando Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sherman Texas
  • Ocwen Federal Bank 12650 Ingenuity Drive Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-746-2936
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Ocwen Federal Bank ripoff, lied, lots of extra billing, nonunderstandable forebearance plan, no one answer phone, most of time unsure of goings on!! Orlando Florida

After accidentally stumbling on this report, it brought back all the nightmare of dealing with Ocwen. I did not know that maybe I really am the victim. I believed I was the bad guy because my payments never posted on time no matter how early mailed.

My interest jumped, which made payments jump $200 per month. The more I called the less anything was done. Sure enough the strain on my marriage caused us to separate. Eventually, we were forced to file bankrupcy to keep our home.

Now we are under some kind of forebearance agreement that keeps piling up fees/expences and we NEVER see and balances coming done. I tried everything at first to get out from under Ocwen, but to no avail--no one would touch me. Now I realize why. I would give anything to get this all straightened out and rebuild credit. But I truly feel that I am stuck and the nightmare will never end!!

Kimberly
Sherman, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2005 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen-federal-bank/orlando-florida-32826-2703/ocwen-federal-bank-ripoff-lied-lots-of-extra-billing-nonunderstandable-forebearance-pla-136362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content