X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ocwen Federal Bank - Orlando Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Duluth Ga
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Ocwen Federal Bank 12650 Ingenuity Drive Orlando Fla. 32826 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Ocwen Federal Bank ripoff mistreated and ripped off Orlando Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact the Credit Bureau instead...

I made payments monthly payments (cancelled checks as proof) and was reported as 90 days late to the credit agencies. I never missed a payment, in fact paid more that the contracted amount for more than a year, yet I was reported as 3 months late. I contacted the company asking they remove the negative reporting. They told me they mould need to investagate the probelm. This is after they confrim the payments. Yet my credit remains damaged.

Charles
Duluth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2002 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen-federal-bank/orlando-florida-32826/ocwen-federal-bank-ripoff-mistreated-and-ripped-off-orlando-florida-23402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact the Credit Bureau instead...

AUTHOR: Judy - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, June 26, 2002

I never thought I could type a single word in the positive venue for OCWEN, but I did word a letter the way our attorney told us to and they not only wrote a reply but called us. We told them that we had been "DAMAGED BY OCWEN'S CREDIT REPORT" and this is a legal posture. Be prepared to back it up by a recent credit bureau report on you wherein OCWEN did this.

You need to be writing to the Credit Bureau in your area disputing this and by law they have 30 days to reply to your position of disputing this debt amount and/or payment history and, after that you send a certified request/demand to delete it from your file.

Best wishes to you on any dealings with OCWEN...keep every sheet of paper and mark on your calendar at the time it happens when you deal with them and you can use this calendar of daily or weekly notes to testify to their business practices with you.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair