X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: pissedoffatbeingrippedoff — Winona Minnesota USA
  • O'Gallerie, Inc. 228 NE 7th Ave Portland, Oregon USA

O'Gallerie, Inc. CREDIT COLLECTIONS WITHOUT BILLING FOR COMMISSION FEE Portland Oregon

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I signed up to bid on an auction via eBay. I requested a retraction from the auctions I had won as they were not what the pictures made them appear to be. The auctions were very poorly worded, and I learned after I had won that O'Gallerie BIDS ON THEIR OWN AUCTIONS TO HELP RAISE THE PRICE WITHOUT SETTING A RESERVE PRICE!!! Buyer's remorse and auction house terms stating they bid on their own items. Really takes away from getting a deal. Makes me wonder who bid me up on what I thought was something they were not... Hmmm..

I never received a bill for the commission fees which were 20% of a little over $1000.00 Instead, they billed me for 645 dollars instead which I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT PAY! That is over 60% of the total auction price. Please do yourself a favor, they are not a very favored auction house seeing they cannot stand by the items they are selling. I am sad to see others have lost even more to them. Please stay away, they are not stand-up individuals and instead of coming to an amicable resolution, they are threatening, mean spirited, and lacking in customer service.

Overall, do yourself a favor and AVOID!

This should NULLIFY ALL BIDS IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM, THEIR OWN TERMS AND CONDITIONS VIA EBAY:

"All lots in the Catalog may be subject to a reserve (a confidential minimum price below which the lot will not ordinarily be sold). We as the Agent for Consignor may place bids during the auction if and when the highest outstanding bid at any time during the sale is below the reserve which may have been established on the lot being offered. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own property."

Shill bidding is not allowed on eBay, so it makes me wonder why they are allowed to put their auctions there. I will be contacting ebay and pointing this out to them as well.

Irritated, and fighting the GOOD fight! Cheers-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2016 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ogallerie-inc/portland-oregon-97232/ogallerie-inc-credit-collections-without-billing-for-commission-fee-portland-oregon-1317379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair