Complaint Review: Ogoplex, Lifekey, Boland Naturals - Cinn Ohio

• Reported By: danbury Connecticut
  • Ogoplex, Lifekey, Boland Naturals
    P.O.Box 42306
    Cinn, Ohio

Ogoplex, Lifekey, Boland Naturals Deceitful Practice and Credit Card Abuse - Fraud Cinn Ohio

I placed an order through the Ogoplex website for a Trial amount of the product as a Bachelor Gag gift (I am female and do not need male impotency products). After 2 weeks, a new charge was posted to my account in the amount of $59.95 by a third party business to consumer billing company (GINIX) on behalf of LifeKey, a company I had never heard of and not the same company as the first billing - Mioplex.

I called GINIX, they don't answer the phone, so I sent an e-mail through their website. Their response was to contact LIFEKEY and provided an e-mail address. I sent a message to LIFEKEY, but no response. There aren't any phone numbers to call and no people to contact. I reported the credit card stolen, the only real way to cancel this mess.

I read reports from others regarding these companies and that stated the Order Forms and the package literature states AutoEnrollment. Well, that is a flat out lie. See for yourself on www.ogoplex.com. I clicked everylink (FAQs, Order Now) and there isn't any standard print or fine print. Here is a cut and paste from the site.

"Ogplex Customer Satisfaction Guarantee (MCSG)
Quality assurance: Each bottle of Ogplex is packaged with the highest quality
ingredients; no sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Ogplex is unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency.
All product orders are packaged discreetly, processed and shipped within 2 (two) business days.
All information regarding orders is kept strictly confidential and will never be sold or placed on mailing lists.
Customer Care is open Monday thru Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm.
Any after hour messages will be returned within 24 hours.
Thank you for choosing Ogplex!"

This just became a very expensive gag gift.

Heather
danbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2003 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ogoplex-lifekey-boland-naturals/cinn-ohio-45242/ogoplex-lifekey-boland-naturals-deceitful-practice-and-credit-card-abuse-fraud-cinn-oh-59819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content