X  |  CLOSE

• olga vasilieva
    House 4 Flat 49 Dragomirovskya street
    Internet
    Ukraine

olga vasilieva olya vasilyevaH Scammer, liar,sociopath, user.She took money from me then used topless photo and stripper video to get me to go back. Kharkov Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Moron!!!

I met this woman whilst on tour with AFA at love me.com. She used me from day one. She wanted a tattoo after our lunch so i gave her money for it. She contacted me while i was still in Ukraine and said she had been ripped off in the metro. I sent her more money as she said it meant so much to her. I got home and she asked for money for food as she had lost her job. I sent her some money for food as she said if i cared for her i would do it. I sent her money. She then asked for money for rent as she was about to be evicted. I sent her money. She promised if i came back i could stay with her. She sent me a topless picture and 2 videos of her stripping to entice me back. She asked for money for English lessons as she wanted to be able to communicate with me without an interpreter. I sent her money. She asked for money for the beauty parlour to make herself ready for me when i returned. I sent her money. [continued below]....

..... She then told me she would sleep with me if i came back for my birthday party. I did not get to stay with her or sleep with her as she made lots of excuses about her landlady and that she had a headache the night of my party. She asked for money for a new phone as she said she had broken hers so i bought her a new i phone.

This young woman who says she is a virgin and well brought up is a liar and scammer and needs reporting to stop her exploiting other men. She is on 2 dating sites. Anastasia and Loveme.com. She did have a page on VK social media but she has now deleted it. I was so angry i posted her details on line and sent the videos and topless picture to all my friends. She was so angry she sent me a text saying i was a maniac and a paedophile.! I was more than angry so i contacted a private detective who gave me her real details. I now want to expose her to her family and friends to show what a money grabber she is. All messages were sent between us on Viber. She has since been on there and deleted her picture and messages she sent me. I managed to save some and have sent them to loveme.com. I have contacted Anastasia twice but they have not responded. Loveme.com has been conned as well. I asked her to stop writing to other men when i made the decision to go back and she said she was not writing to anyone. I asked a friend to send her an e mail via loveme.com and he got a reply. She was not happy and said it was her manager who wrote the letter.!! Lucky for me i never bought the diamond ring she wanted or pay for the further education she insisted she needed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2017 03:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/olga-vasilieva/internet/olga-vasilieva-olya-vasilyevah-scammer-liarsociopath-usershe-took-money-from-me-then-1403264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Moron!!!

AUTHOR: Just - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, February 12, 2018

HAHAHA, you're a moron!!  And even worse, you posted your moronic story for everyone to make fun of you.