Complaint Review: Olympia Law Group

• Olympia Law Group
    3200 Wilshire Blvd.
    Los Angeles, California
    United States

Olympia Law Group Jonathan Hayes (Processor) Olympia Law Group is prolonging a refund of: $950.00. Los Angeles California

I respnded to Olympia Law Group's request to assist me in obtaining a loan modification for my mortgage from: Rushmore Loan Management. I was contacted by: Jonathan Hayes, a Senior Processor. He informed me his law firm would need a fee of: $950.00 to begin the process of assisting me. The debit took place on: Dec. 9, 2017. However, the law firm informed me nothing would be done outside gathering my documents to submit to Rushmore until the new year. Due to the slow process of their actions, I requested to cancel my partnership with Olypia Law Firm. Jonathan informed me that a cancellation letter would be emailed to me to sign. I signed and emailed the document back on: Dec. 16, 2017. Jonathan Hayes informed me that the refund process would be generally a 3 day process.

In retrospect, I have contacted him on several occassions; and he informed me that the accounting department would address this issue. He also stated that he had contacted this department on my behalf however, as of Jan. 10, 2018, I have not received my refund as of yet. it is imperative that I recieve my refund. I have hired another Law Firm to assist me. I am retired, and on a fixed income. i need my funding asap! This law firm lacks credibility. They have prolonged this refund for no apparent reason. The accounting department, as well as Jonathan, stated that my refund would come into fruition soon. This is an unfortunate matter that I would like to resolve. Your assistance would be appreciated greatly! Thanks in advance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2018 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/olympia-law-group/los-angeles-california/olympia-law-group-jonathan-hayes-processor-olympia-law-group-is-prolonging-a-refund-of-1422157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content