X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Olympic Peninsula Kirby - Bremerton Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bremerton Washington
  • Olympic Peninsula Kirby 4545 Auto Center Way Bremerton, Washington U.S.A.

Olympic Peninsula Kirby NEVER WORK HERE! Bremerton Washington

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Okay. So as others have said,I saw an add in Craigslist saying "1700 dollars a month".I called them and immediatly got an interview. After the interview I immediatly got hired.Excited I went to the UNPAID training(There were 20 people in training with me..Keep this in mind). They explained that we wouldnt have to go door to door to sell these Vaccuums.We learned how to put together the vaccuums and Put them back in the box.He told us that we would start work at 10 am.

I asked What time we would get off every day..All he said was "it changes". Now the first day of the actual sales I had a doctors appointment. So they let me leave. I came back the next day and only two of the people from my training had actually continued. One of the women I had been in training with said that They went out at 10 AM. and didnt get back to the office until Midnight/1 AM!! I immediatly realized how much of a ripoff this was and quit on the spot. I went home and did the math and I would've only been getting 4 dollars an hour. NEVER WORK AT KIRBY. HUGE RIPOFF.

Donna
Bremerton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/olympic-peninsula-kirby/bremerton-washington-98312/olympic-peninsula-kirby-never-work-here-bremerton-washington-366900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair