X  |  CLOSE

• Omni Insurance Company
    United States
    Altanta, Georgia
    USA

Omni Insurance Company Good2Go Took Money out of my debt card account without my authorization after cancel my policy with them. Altanta Georgia

I signed up for their auto insurance, because it was cheap and the down payment was low.   They claimed I signed up for auto payment, but I didn't sign up for that but I did sign up for paperless bill. And now when I decided to change to Progressive because their down payment was cheaper than Omnis, I canceled my policy with Omni and they still took out 71.18 from my debt card account.  And I didn't know that I had to pay a down payment every 6 months, I have never had to do that before, and they claimed I didn't cancel my policy, and want me to send them a fax with the id card of my new insurance and a note stating the cancelation of my policy. I have never had to do that before either.  The old insurance company always knew when I took out a new policy.

All I wanted was for them to return my 71.18 dollars back into my account, and they will not answer me about it. All they talk about is that note and the id of my new policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/omni-insurance-company/altanta-georgia/omni-insurance-company-good2go-took-money-out-of-my-debt-card-account-without-my-authoriz-1144527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content