Complaint Review: Ontrendspower -

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2018
  • Reported By: Mija — Dahlonega Ga United States
  • Ontrendspower

United States

Ontrendspower carlotavidalmarti@gmail.com Never sent item paid for

*Consumer Comment: they moved their entire site to phoncolmi.com

I order an ems ab trainer July 30, 2018. $12.95 was withdrew from my bank account for this order. It is now September 13, 2018 and I have no way of tracking my order.

I have emailed the email that was listed for any concerns about it. But no replies back. I just want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2018 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ontrendspower/-/ontrendspower-carlotavidalmartigmailcom-never-sent-item-paid-for-1460734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

they moved their entire site to phoncolmi.com

AUTHOR: Deedra - (United States)

they moved their entire site to phoncolmi.com