Complaint Review: Ooma -

• Reported By: Karen — Orlando United States
  • Ooma

United States

Ooma Continued to charge after cancellation Other

I purchased a Ooma telephone for my home.  It worked fairly well the first month so I prepaid for a year.  AFter a month or so, I was no longer getting clear calls.  The phones themselves are pieces of crap.  So I cancelled the service, recieved a cancellation number.  They continued to bill me.

I disputed the charges with my bank and called Ooma back and was told, we deactivated for 2 months so you could see the equipment.  I told them I was not selling the equipment and just cancel my account.  They are still charging me.

This company should be brought up on charges.  If I cancel your service, I should not have to pay for a service I am not using.  Especially when it didn't work as advertised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2018 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ooma/-/ooma-continued-to-charge-after-cancellation-other-1445220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content