X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Option 1 AHMSI - Irvine Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Citrus Heights California
  • Option 1 AHMSI Irvine, Texas U.S.A.

Option 1 AHMSI While in loan mod & making pmts, AHMSI foreclosed Irvine Texas

We were granted a loan mod and while making the agreed upon payments AHMSI foreclosed and sold the house at auction for 1/2 of what I owed.

I wrote to their legal dept. They rescinded the sale, which I found out about by accident, stating the loan mod department "forgot" to pull the foreclosure. Now they want me to "catch up" the back payments and pay the insurance they put on while they owned the property.

They want me to re qualify for new loan mod, they will not reduce the principal balance and expect me to pay interest on the property while I no longer owned it. They are crazy!

Karebearster
Citrus Heights, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/option-1-ahmsi/irvine-texas-75063/option-1-ahmsi-while-in-loan-mod-making-pmts-ahmsi-foreclosed-irvine-texas-455815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair