X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Orion Marketing Group - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: HOUSTON Texas
  • Orion Marketing Group orionmarketinggroup.com Internet U.S.A.

Orion Marketing Group Ripoff, Mortgage Marketing Leads Are Bogus Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This is a warning to any mortgage loan officers/brokers that are interested in buying mortgage leads. DO NOT USE Orion Marketing Group (OMG). In my eyes they are are very dishonest company.

I spoke with one of their sales reps, Brian Milligan, in July this year. At that time, he was a very impressive sale rep that had great customer service. He always called me back when I left him a question via his phone or email and had the answer to my questions/concerns.

He told me that all leads were scrubbed thur the DNC list. He also added "not too worry becasue all leads were customers calling them off of solication letters OMG sent to them". These pontential customers are interested in doing a mortgage/home equity loan.

The cost was only $500 (start up fee) and fee for each loan closed, so I thought this was a great deal. Mr. Milligan added that I would get my money refunded $500 after I closed my first deal. He made the offer to good to pass-up.

WOW was I wrong. This turned out to be the offer from Hell. I received 5 leads per Business Day for over 6 weeks. The next application I take will be my first. The catch is that when I signed up, it was under " Exclusive" agreement.

I was told that I would be the only client receiving these leads. These leads are so poor that I do not think I will be able to close 1 loan. Of the 5 leads I get each day, 3 to 4 have numbers disconnected or wrong numbers.

No luck with the few people that had correct phone numbers. Most said that they never requested info or if did was over 1 year ago. I even spoke with 2 people that said that person I wanted to speak with passed away few years back. I also check for myself that these numbers were not on the DNC registry and too many were on the list.

As you probably guessed, Mr Milligan was no where to be found. I was told he was out and unavailable. He never returned my phone call or emails. I later received an email form the customer service department but got no customer service. They just claimed that they can not be responsible for the accuracy of the leads. I could not get anyone to call me back.

I just hope this letter can help prevent others from making the same mistake. Let me end with the same message above - DO NOT USE ORION MARKETING GROUP.

Manny
HOUSTON, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orion-marketing-group/internet/orion-marketing-group-ripoff-mortgage-marketing-leads-are-bogus-internet-158650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair