X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: fernando — KISSIMMEE Florida United States
  • orlando judo academy 1940 BRENGLE AVENUE Orlando, Florida United States

orlando judo academy Physical harm because of my homosexuality Orlando Florida

I was saddened and disappointed that i was not getting the training i was hoping for.  i was used by one of the trainers as a punching bag rather than be trained.  This resulted in numerous injuries including a groin injury which took 3 months to heal.

I feel that they were aware of my homosexuality and have refused to train me as well as students not wanting to partner up with me.  I felt like an outcast and discrimiated.  In addition, two of the sensii and students were not friendly with me.  This has caused me to leave and start else where fresh from the beginning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2018 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orlando-judo-academy/orlando-florida-32808/orlando-judo-academy-physical-harm-because-of-my-homosexuality-orlando-florida-1436566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair