Complaint Review: Outdoor Exposure - Apison Tennessee

• Outdoor Exposure
    4601 Clonts Road
    Apison , Tennessee
    United States

Outdoor Exposure Shawn Kertesz Shawn Kertesz is a con man! He does not own this business, he is not licensed, and he is not a licensed contractor. This man came to my home, wrote up work to be done and then told me he would need half down. He said 1250 was for materials and that’s what I gave him plus he needed another 400 a few days later for more materials cause he had already spent the other money on materials. He never provided me with the first amount of 1250 of materials or receipts and refused to bring them to my home. Then it was excuse after excuse as to why he wasn’t working Apison Tennessee

*General Comment: Collections Guy

After he was giving me to run around and not providing my materials after numerous request I found out there were many others he had been scamming. He caused damage to my property, never fixed anything, never showed, and never provided any materials I purchased for 1250, only 2 LVL beams for the additional 400. Always excuses for why he wasn’t working and when called out on previous complaints ignored me. He preys on single women and is the biggest con man I have ever met!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2018 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/outdoor-exposure/apison-tennessee-37302/outdoor-exposure-shawn-kertesz-shawn-kertesz-is-a-con-man-he-does-not-own-this-business-1460620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Collections Guy

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States)

I am very familiar with your industry, and know what you are up against when collecting and the best possible strategies to collect your money. My Company specializes in getting money collected from companies that don't pay within 5 days, please call me for my "No Collection, No charge" rate at 972-663-8593