X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ox Car Care - Santa Ana California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dsg1116 — Altamonte Springs Florida USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Ox Car Care 3700 S Susan Street, Suite 250 Santa Ana, California USA

Ox Car Care Primary Contact: Gia Hunt Company affiliated with: Palmer's Administration Appalling customer service and false information regarding their cooperative warranty promises Santa Ana California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

What a terrible experience! For the past two weeks or so, I have been receiving notices in the mail regarding the end of the extended warranty contract on my motor vehicle. These letters were from the company that manufactured the vehicle and another one from what seemed to be another warranty corporation. Today, I received a phone call from Ox Car Care (Palmer's Administration), offering a decent deal on an extended warranty, including a discounted down payment and monthly payment since I work at a car dealership. Spoke with Anthony and Rina to begin and finalize the process. Directly after proceeding with establishing the policy, my smarts finally kicked in and decided to do a bit further research on the company.

Ox Car Care has a B rating on the BBB website and not the best overall star rating, hence the amount of negative comments listed under the letter rating. Shortly after, I spoke with GIA HUNT, the manager assigned to my policy and requested a cancellation, since I was entitled to one 30 days before the beginning of my first monthly payment. After giving her my reason, she doubted my decision, decided to "defend" the reputation of this so-called corporation and had the audacity to look up the name of the car dealership I work for in order to compare it, stating that the car dealership I work for is providing false information in order to draw me away from companies like this one. She proceeded to mention that my car dealership had a few negative reviews and maybe I should question my place of employment. What drove me to research the company too was speaking with my job shortly after to determine if they have ever heard of this warranty company (which they did not) and which warranty company is utilized by most of the customers.

She gave me a hard time requesting the refund, going about the "guilt trip", attempting to make me look foolish for going forth with my decision. Out of every statement she elaborated on over the course of our conversation, she had the nerve to tell me that she will REQUEST THE REFUND DEPARTMENT TO PROVIDE THE REFUND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO SHOW HOW MUCH THE COMPANY DOES NOT NEED MY DOWN PAYMENT. If it is not necessary, then why go on this long tangent? Scam or not, I felt as if I was having a verbal altercation with a rival in secondary school, not an individual that is supposed to be "selling extended auto warranties".

I felt so naive for jumping to conclusions and partaking in this scam due to the fact that I was genuinely concerned for the well-being of my vehicle and never encountered this situation before. From this point on, I will not be so hasty with these sort of circumstances. The service department at my place of employment warned me yesterday that other customers have complained about these notices, whether it be over the phone or in the mail, that ended up being fraudulent. Please beware and trust your gut.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2017 04:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ox-car-care/santa-ana-california-92704/ox-car-care-primary-contact-gia-hunt-company-affiliated-with-palmers-administration-a-1389018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair