Complaint Review: Pacific Monarch Resorts,Inc

• Pacific Monarch Resorts,Inc
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Costa Mesa, California

Pacific Monarch Resorts,Inc ripoff Costa Mesa California

*Consumer Suggestion: You were ripped off how?

i was left a message on the answering machine at home and was given a phone # to call and ask for Ernie ext. 07 back in refrence to some paper i filled out at Burbank Mall to win some car.

Well i called the phone # the following day i called Ernie the receptionist answered the phone and i was on hold while being transferred to the operator.

Finally Ernie came to the phone and i explained to him what was this all about and while on the phone with him he started to explain about the gifts i was guaranteed to recieve if i qualified and in which we did qualify and i was excited about the gifts more than the presentation so before i set up the appointment i had to check with my wife and with the babysitter just to make sure that she would be able to watch the kids for us.

As going thru the process of getting a babysitter i was told i would recieve a vacation to Las Vegas. after about 15 min later i called Ernie again setting up the appt. and i was given directions and i gave him my fax # i was fax the confirmation letter and it stated a presentation ( i was mention a promotion ) for some new resort and we still went on and attended the presentation after having a sweet lady showing us pictures and model scales of the resort and we were not to much into buying into a timeshare but they thanked us for attending the presentation we were sent to a different room were we were offered a 1 year package for the resort and we did purchase on that and said lets give it a shot and we pulled a ticket to scratch off my winning ticket was Hawaii or choice of Los Cabos,MX that was no problem with me its really what i was hoping for and was also given my other vacation to Las Vegas.

this was a great presentation and my family and i just cant wait to enjoy our stay at the resort, like i told Ernie if we would enjoy the presentation i would pass the phone # to other friends to come over and enjoy the presentation just like my wife and i did. Ernie i think you are very forward on what the presentation was all about.

Burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2002 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You were ripped off how?

AUTHOR: Terry - ()

I still don't understand what the ripoff was. You said you liked the presentation and got your gifts... Huh?