X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PALISADE COLLECTIONS - AT&T - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chicago Illinois
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • PALISADE COLLECTIONS - AT&T Internet U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

When checking my report for a loan, I too noticed the PALiSADE AT&T collection item on my report for unpaid $38 AT&T Bill. The unpaid amount is claimed to be 5 yrs ago. I have never recieved any letter regarding any bill (Actually I had Local company billed me for AT&T, so there is no reason taht I would have unpaid AT&T bill. Local company bills me for both local and long dist and they disconnect line on unpaid bill).

Anyway I called AT&T and they said the record is too old and they can't go back and view a bill that old and insisted that I pay it up. Well, I wasn't sure what to do - its a mere $38 dolalrs that I could just pay and get it over with. But on the other hand i know this is a mistake, so then I searched google and got to this page, and decided to protest.

I compalined to all 3 agencies (experian, equifax, trans union) regarding this saying this is fraud, I need it removed and that I searched online and found 4 pages of complaints against this company. Today I got confirmation of investigation, they deleted this from my record.
Thanks for those who contributed
-Sujan

M
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2003 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/palisade-collections-att/internet/palisade-collections-att-ripoff-internetpalisade-collection-agency-investigation-fox6-69155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair