X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Palisades Collections - Englewood New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hereford Arizona
  • Palisades Collections 210 Sylvan Avenue Englewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collections Contact the FBI on these people Englewood New Jersey

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
My husband had two pretty negative entries on his credit last month, jeopardizing his security clearance, and I finally took action.

These people have tried this before and they used to just go away but now they don't. We disputed the accounts off my husband's credit once and Palisades put it back on so I contacted the FBI.

We filed a complaint with our local sheriff's department and they recommended we contact the FBI, the Postmaster (since these people use the mail to comitt their fraud) and the Attorney General.

In talking to the FBI in the Englewood, NJ office, I now know they already have complaints against these people. They are looking for local addresses of the offices and phone numbers. The phone numbers are the most important since they can use them to track down the offices.

I talked to the FBI office which serves the jurisdiction the Englewood, NJ office is in.

Their phone number is (856)795-9556. I'm not sure I want to put the Agent's name here since he could be harrassed but I'm sure you can let the operator know you are reporting Palisades and they might be able to get you to the right man.

CALL THE FBI!!! Let's help put these people out of business and possibly sent to Club Fed.

Nancylou
Hereford, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/palisades-collections/englewood-new-jersey-07631/palisades-collections-contact-the-fbi-on-these-people-englewood-new-jersey-273897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair