X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Pam Lause (dba sasha23) - Custar Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Frisco TX
  • Pam Lause (dba sasha23) 6615 Milton Road Custar, Ohio U.S.A.

Pam Lause (dba sasha23 on Ebay) is a con artist fake ripoff scammer. Custar, Ohio

*0: Pam Lause (dba sasha23 on Ebay) and I have some to an agreement on our issue

Stay away from sasha23 on ebay! This woman is crazy! I bought an item for $13.50, she send the wrong item. We have contact she tells me to send wrong item back and she will resend correct one. The auction ended 4/29/02, she send wrong item finally 5/20/02, I send the item back 5/21/02.

I wait and wait, I keep emailing her, she says item is on it's way. Finally I file a complaint with ebay 6/19/02. She doesn't respond (chicken). ebay closes the case because seller blows it off. Then the seller posts negative feedback for me saying to stay away from me!

I looked back at her history, I can't believe she's still selling. 69 neagtive feedback postings on her out of 1069 transactions! That's incredible ebay let's her stay. Hell, she probably can quit her day job and make money off of scamming innocent people like me! Someone needs to do something, this is illegal!

Sharon
Frisco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2002 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pam-lause-dba-sasha23/custar-ohio-43511/pam-lause-dba-sasha23-on-ebay-is-a-con-artist-fake-ripoff-scammer-custar-ohio-24101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 0

Pam Lause (dba sasha23 on Ebay) and I have some to an agreement on our issue

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, July 10, 2002
Please disreagrd my comments about sasha23 Pam Lause, Custar, Ohio. Our issue has been resolved.