Complaint Review: Paola Molinari - Orlando Florida

5728 Major Blvd Suite 309
    Orlando, Florida
    United States of America

Paola Molinari Loan Modification fraud by Paola Molinari Orlando , Florida

*Author of original report: She's working with new company" Advocate Law Groups of Florida "

I was contacted back in June of 2010 by Paola Molinari and talked into signing with her for help on our house payment. she led us to believe for a flat fee of $1495, she would work directly with our lender to have principal dropped off our loan (due to depreciation), lower our rate and most importantly, lower our payment. I had to continually call her for updates and all she ever told me was that it was "pending". she kept telling me that my lender was the one holding up the process. Needless to say after their four month process (that was supposed to be max time this would take) passed, I contacted my lender and found that they weren't really negotiating anything. They told me I should have contacted them directly. I in turn sent them some of my information directly and asked for a refund from Paola Molinari. she said that since I had contacted my mortgage company that I had breached the contract and was not entitled a refund but she said she would continue to work on my package to get it finished. Paola Molinari was the one I most worked with. she was nice at first but then started getting short with me and when I asked for a refund became rude and would not return my calls. Then on 10/2010 her cell phone was disconnected. I received foreclosure papers from my mortgage company! I called to Paola Molinari and she said she would get a hold of them and find out what was happening.

So now, basically at this point, I decided to contact the CEO of US Bank, my mortgager, they in turn called US Bank to make sure my papers were being handled correctly and I received a call the next day from the supervisor there who had me refax my check stubs to her and started over on my account as the number for the trial mod were still too high for us. Bottom line is that Paola Molinari did nothing but forward my papers from her office to my lender and never "negotiated" anything. I am going to fax her a request for a refund but doubt very seriously she will help me with that. She is the worst person I have ever dealt with and I feel so stupid for falling into her trap. I feel like she stole $1495 from me and have done this to everyone that deals with her. Therefore, I wanted to report her as a problem person to the FBI, Attorney General Office of Orlando, FL and every agency there is and maybe no more people will get into trouble with this person Paola Molinari.

Please call the following numbers to file a compliant against her, she's be investigated by the following agency's:

Attorney General Office:                       850-414-5300
FBI Office:                                             813-253-1000 or 407-875-9976
Florida Office Of Financial Regulations: 850-410-9805

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paola-molinari/orlando-florida-32819/paola-molinari-loan-modification-fraud-by-paola-molinari-orlando-florida-697997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

She's working with new company" Advocate Law Groups of Florida "

AUTHOR: cruz - (United States of America)

http://www.algof.com/ we finely get we she work: 6881 kingspoint pkw suite 11  orlando florida