X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Papa John's Pizza - St. Petersburg Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: St. Petersburg Florida
  • Papa John's Pizza 2390 4th St. N St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Papa John's Pizza ripoff, nasty employees, tasteless pizza St. Petersburg Florida

We ordered a pizza from Papa John's.. it was a grilled chicken club pizza, with chicken, onion, fresh roma tomatoes and bacon.. sounds good right.. wrong!

You would have needed a magnifying glass to find the chicken, the pizza cost $16.31 and no chicken, the only thing that was actually visible was the onion.

So we complained, the "GM" was nasty.. we took the pizza back and he took his bare hand and stuck it into the pizza and said, "look, here's a piece of chicken"..one very small piece of chicken per slice..please.

NEVER again will I order from Papa John's and I will make sure that I tell everyone one I know as well.

S.
St. Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2006 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/papa-johns-pizza/st-petersburg-florida/papa-johns-pizza-ripoff-nasty-employees-tasteless-pizza-st-petersburg-florida-178225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair