X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PARADIGM ACCEPTANCE - HAMPTON Virginia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: OKEECHOBEE Florida
  • PARADIGM ACCEPTANCE 2504 BUILD AMERICA DRIVE HAMPTON, Virginia U.S.A.

PARADIGM ACCEPTANCE ripoff and non-proffesional HAMPTON Virginia

We purchased a computer through Paradigm and was told that the down payment would come out of my account and once completed the regular weekly payments were to come out of my husbands account. Well the payments continued coming out of my account. Therefore causing my account to be overdrafted.

It took two calls to get them to change the information and get everything right. Well because I incurred overdraft fees I requested a refund for that amount. I have been calling these people for the last 4 months at least. Evertime you call you request to speak to a certain person and they are always busy and noone will ever return your call.

I was told two months ago by Jessie that my check was in the mail. When I called back 2 weeks later they were checking into it, because no where in the United States does it take more than 2 weeks to receive a piece of mail. Well I called back and finally was able to speak with Andrea. She asked that I fax all of my information in again, that was a month ago.

I haven't heard the first word from these people. I was told I was getting my money back and of course you know how that is, they just want to keep giving you the run around. All I want is an answer.

So I call them today and asked to speak with Andrea reference a refund, as she instructed me to do so that they would put me through to her. I was put on hold for what seemed like forever and when the young lady came back on the line "Andrea is in a meeting right now, I will have to take a message."

I let her know right then and there how unhappy I was with their service, their customer service sklls and their company in general. I also let her know that they can be sure that the Better Business Burau would be contacted and a claim filed in small claims court. I am willing and ready to take this all the way.

After reading several complaints on this company from your web site you can guaranteee that I will not make the same mistake twice. I will take this all the way and I know that together we may be able to make a difference.

I am requesting the help of anyone and everyone who has been messed up by these people and haven't been able to get a rise out of them. Let's all get together and make life heck for these butholes who want to do nothing but take our hard earned money for their own. If we do nothing they will think they can get by with this continously.

Together we can make this happen. If we have a chance someone please contact me. With or without anyone else I am looking to take this to the next step.

Jennifer
OKEECHOBEE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paradigm-acceptance/hampton-virginia-23666/paradigm-acceptance-ripoff-and-non-proffesional-hampton-virginia-158832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content