X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ripoff Report | Paradyme Funding, Inc TRUSTED Business | Paradyme Funding, Inc Verified Safe™…businesses consumers can trust. Paradyme has a wide range of high‐quality, 1st trust deed investments that address the income‐generating requirements of private investors and real estate portfolio managers alike. Paradyme Funding private money lending services match low loan-to-value (LTV) in borrowers’ homes with private investor funds – from individuals, corporations, pension plans or IRAs.

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hagop — Los Angeles California United States
  • Paradyme Funding, Inc TRUSTED Business | Paradyme Funding, Inc Verified Safe™…businesses consumers can trust. Paradyme has a wide range of high‐quality, 1st trust deed investments that address the income‐generating requirements of private investors and real estate portfolio managers alike. Paradyme Funding private money lending services match low loan-to-value (LTV) in borrowers’ homes with private investor funds – from individuals, corporations, pension plans or IRAs. 41720 Winchester Rd Suite I United States

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Paradyme Funding, Inc. for its full commitment to quality customer service. Ripoff Report's discussions with Paradyme Funding, Inc have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Paradyme Funding, Inc listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

One of the things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads, " Paradyme Funding, INC did exactly what they said they would do! They provided funding quickly and efficiently, which allowed me to purchase and rehab my dream investment property! I would highly recommend CEO Ryan Garland and the Paradyme Funding, Inc team. [continued below]....
.....”

Paradyme Funding is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Ryan Garland during an onsite inspection held by a third-party verification company with no biases towards Paradyme Funding, Inc.

Paradyme Funding is a private equity firm that focuses on ensuring interested real estate investors that they have the appropriate tools to be successful in their field. Ryan Garland stated the following about his company, "what we do is real estate investors come to us to finance their properties that they either want to fix and flip or they may want to buy and hold for investment purposes."

Paradyme Funding has been in business for 15 years and would accredit 95% of their business to referrals. Mr. Garland stated the following in regard to the experience of an interested customer, "we very rarely do I have bad experiences with clients but the business in an of itself is very unique. Let’s say for example you are borrowing people's retirement money, so we have to be very cautious of whom we lend money to in order to get these properties to fix and flipped and they are also going through a significant amount of rehab. The experience as far as what sets us apart because we are one of the top producing firms at one time I was #3 in the nation. If you want to look at it pound for pound I have had really good reviews and experiences with clients, but you can’t make everybody happy. We are doing 400 deals a year and someone is upset is because typically they don’t understand something. I would say most people are pleased with the outcome for them."

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – PARADYME FUNDING, INC.

Mr. Garland was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. He stated the following, "typically it is they don’t understand something or they are new to the business...it's really common. A lot of these real estate coach seminars where people spend $500 for a weekend and they come out of that seminar as a real estate investor. Well they will contact me to get their first deal funded and they really don’t understand it well enough or the coach didn’t give them right information then we weren’t able to close the transaction for them and that is where they are upset." Paradyme Funding is dedicated to providing excellent communication to prevent any misunderstanding that may occur, "we kind of hold their hand through it. We have a little team inside the office that also communicates so they have an entire team supporting the transaction. Most of the time the deal will fall through because they have bad credit, they have tax liens or something we were not told. So if the deal does not fund they usually understand it’s really on them. Unless they still think it should have been done and they are completely in left field and don’t understand. I have never really had anyone lose their cool." Paradyme Funding will additionally provide a legal write up as to why they legally couldn't fund the transaction in addition to content to review.

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Garland expressed that the comments were made by an ex-broker who lied about his credentials, "he is not a licensed individual and legally I cannot pay him. When he brokered a loan to me he said he was licensed and when it closed I said hey I need a copy of the broker's license and who do I make the check to. And he wanted me to write the check to him and I couldn't do it. So legally I couldn't do it and it wasn't much it was like $1000. He just got upset and wrote the Ripoff Report which I completely thought was out of left field." The other comments were falsified and could not be proven. In order to assure future and current clients they have a real estate license and are licensed with the SEC. They additionally have what is called the Fido 63 offering and a 506 c reg A+ offering which is the hardest offering you can get in the security world."

Paradyme Funding is dedicated to providing clear expectations and communication to their clients., "I have no interest in having someone feel like they wronged because whoever wrote these must have felt like they wronged or had jealousy. What I am trying to do is bring in more experienced people because she was also not experienced to understand the business. I am being a little bit more transparent on how the business is supposed to be run and that people have to generate their own income. And three I just make sure people have the right credentials to be here."

Paradyme Funding is proud to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Mr. Garland stated the following, "It is a company that people know and trust. And what I am doing is because these are all false it is costing me business. People will read this report and I get questioned on it all the time. And because of the nature of my business, I figured it would be smart to go through you guys program so that way you guys can provide what your guys have done your investigation on and actually be a 3rd party to the situation and can highlight if it is true or not. And I figured if I was able to go down this road and spend the money necessary to do it I would be able to highlight the truths and you would be able to populate it on the website and that way everyone knows what the truth is."

PARADYME FUNDING, INC – STATEMENT FROM THE COMPANY

" At Paradyme Funding, Inc, we prioritize the client above all else. A large majority of our deal flow comes from referrals… so, as one may imagine, we handle each and every file with care because it will bring us even more business! Our company values include: Transparency, Financial Empowerment, and Legacy. We strive to give our customers the lending options needed to carry out their investment dreams. In doing so, we leverage our professionalism and expertise to retain and expand our client base.”

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM PARADYME FUNDING

Paradyme Funding, Inc recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Paradyme Funding, Inc has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with CEO Ryan Garland, Ripoff Report is convinced that Paradyme Funding, INC is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of. They have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that Paradyme Funding Inc. meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24-hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint, so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses, so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paradyme Funding Ryan Garland Kara Garland Internet

ABOUT THE RIPOFF REPORT BELOW:

Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer, so the member business could make things right with them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses, so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer. The author of the Ripoff Report below never responded to our offer to help them. The Review below should be ignored.

STATEMENT FROM PARADYME FUNDING, INC:

First off, whomever posted this could not have worked for me for two years. I’ve had one individual, besides myself, work for Paradyme since its inception in July of 2016. Said individual is now the President of the company. I see that the author of this complaint signed Hag’s name. His real name is Hagop Sargisian. Here’s a link to a video we asked the real Hag to do for us.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chances are you had a similar experience with Ryan and his team that brought you here. I worked with Ryan closely for the past 2 years I can honestly say I have never seen him complete a real estate transaction without scamming someone. If you have invested with him i am sorry to tell you that he already spent that money paying off previous investors on other failed real estate remodels and flips. Ryan preys on in experienced brokers and realtors to make his shady deals work, do not be part of his "system". He will only use you for your contacts and ability to bring him new suckers who he can steal from. I am hoping by voicing the truth Ryan will not be able to continue this cycle of ripping people off and leaving them high and dry due to his deceptive deal making and misrepresentaions.

~Hag

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Whoever wrote this complaint is a liar and it's not ok...

AUTHOR: Ryan - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, April 12, 2018

First off, whomever posted this could not have worked for me for two years. I’ve had one individual, besides myself, work for Paradyme since its inception in July of 2016. Said individual is now the President of the company. It is now April of 2018. (Math is off, and this post was live in Feb). I see that you signed Hag’s name. His real name is Hagop Sargisian. Here’s a link to a video we asked the real Hag to do for us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Upd-iVjIKs&feature=youtu.be How many "Hag” nicknames have you come across in your career? He is the only client I’ve had that goes by that name and it is only known to his very close and private group of family and friends. As for investors funds, I have never taken in any investor funds personally. The capital has ALWAYS been deployed on real estate. The funds are transferred directly into an escrow or holding account registered with the SEC and specifically designed for investors. Our transactions are too "high-dollar” to be handled in any other manner. If we at Paradyme prey on experienced brokers, wouldn’t they catch on that we’re not operating in compliance? Our relationships and network continue to grow organically. We do not have one complaint to the BRE and have zero infractions. I (Ryan) have been in the business a long time. I cannot make everyone happy; however, I have yet to receive a single complaint. I’ve had two of the largest law firms represent this company and prepare all the documents we use acting as a lender/broker. One is Geraci Law Firm and another for our funds (506C & REG A+), created by a highly esteemed group of crowdfunding attorneys. As for the investors and failed projects mentioned, here are a few links for the viewers to see what transpired and the truth: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/12/prweb15001246.htm 2nd Link: https://obrag.org/2017/12/mini-empire-of-ebers-greene-owner-in-ocean-beach-taken-over-by-san-francisco-firm/ There was a bad developer that did a lot of illegal things throughout several transactions. He also ripped me off personally. As for wanting your contacts, if you’ve come into this office and tried to make a living because you claimed to be well connected in real estate investments, and still failed to make a decent living, then your contacts were not as strong as you thought. We are a small family office with the ability to offer numerous avenues for anyone to make an exceptional living. It is a matter of putting in the work it takes out in the field, to make a lucrative living. For the viewers, as a small family office, the author of this complaint would be very easy to identify, correct? This individual brought in Hag for this transaction. And only closed this one from their own network. In fact, I provided leads and transactions (those of which closed and were compensated for), to this individual who, in fact, made close to 20k on just one deal I provided. Remember, this was the company’s relationship that was established over 10 years ago. They only processed the file, but it was given as a learning tool and incentive to originate and move forward with the contacts they claimed to have had upon hire. Lastly, viewers, I have learned over the years that when you really stretch out and help someone, it never works out when it comes to business. This individual transitioned into this business and had no previous experience as a lender or in the private equity arena. I tried to open the door and take them under my wing, but you must earn your stripes. There’s are no salary positions in real estate. You either have what it takes, or you don’t. It takes many years to grow your network and you must have consistency in closings, so you can obtain the financial security that we all seek. To the person who wrote this: I’m going to give you two days from this date 04/12/18 to take this down. Paradyme was notified of this complaint on the 29th. I want to highlight a few things… I have an NDA signed. It’s illegal in two aspects what you’ve done. Obviously, we took the time to clear this up, but my attorney has already subpoenaed Ripoff Report for the IP address. This "free” website, where you can post negative things about people, doesn’t allow you to hide for long. I will be taking legal actions. Ryan