Complaint Review: Paramount Marketing Group Online

• Reported By: Greensboro North Carolina
  • Paramount Marketing Group Online
    PO Box 4874
    Englewood, Colorado

Paramount Marketing Group Online, LLC Sell adverstisement with guarantees then renigs on guarantee. Customer service either asks you to call back or is rude. Seems like a scam Englewood Colorado

I bought web advertisement for my business 6 months ago with guarateed targeted traffic. I thought it would be safe since it came with a guarantee that if after 11 months I did not generate the income from these targeted visitors - I will get my money refunded minus any income that has been generated.

After first few months when there were no commission checks - I was patient. After 3 months I was getting a little worried. I called their customer service each time and was told to be patient - and given some reason why this was not working.

After 6 months, I called the customer service and I got a very rude person who said that their was never a guarantee on income and then if I wasn't happy with it - why didn't I cancel? When I tried to explain to her I had a year contract and then a guarantee - she said that wasn't true. When I tried to explain why I called she told me to shut up and let her speak - but she obviously did not understand my concerns.

In the end, I think I am finally realizing that this was a scam and that there was never an intention to advertise for me or return any money as they said. I am going to pursue with the better business bureau, credit card company and maybe a lawyer.

Elizabeth
Greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2007 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paramount-marketing-group-online/englewood-colorado-80155/paramount-marketing-group-online-llc-sell-adverstisement-with-guarantees-then-renigs-on-g-276387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content