Complaint Review: Paul H. Rosenthal - SFV, all of LA and OC California

• Submitted: Wed, September 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012
  • Reported By: I'm going after you — Los Angeles California United States of America
  • Paul H. Rosenthal
    Los Angeles and Orange County
    SFV, all of LA and OC, California
    United States of America

Paul H. Rosenthal Con Artist, Theif, Fraudster in SFV, all of LA and OC, California

*Consumer Comment: Paul Rosenthal

I was defrauded by Paul H. Rosenthal and I want this monster off the streets! I've read accounts of others who have been defrauded by this individual and I'm so sad that they too have had to go through this terrible ordeal. I'm asking anyone and everyone who has been defrauded by him to contact the OC Sheriff's department immediately! This is the phone number and case number that I found on this website and one that will help investigators gather more information on other people affected by this monster: OC Sheriff's # 949-425-1800 and 714-647-7486 (fraud department) and the case # is 09-183086.

We MUST unite to put this monster behind bars! He took over $4,000 from me from a fake tax-lein deal and I will NOT stop until justice is served! Check out ripoff report #505203 for more information about his fraudster ways!

Here are some descriptions of him and what I got to know about him:

*He loves to hang out with a crowed of entertainers, models and singers.

*He has some sort of marketing company called RC Media (which he has tattoed on his right arm).

*He also has his daughter's name tattoed.

*He is Jewish and claims he's from New York.

He loves living large (which is probably why he is defrauding everyone he comes across!)

*He is a short b**tard who likes to flash diamond earrings and wear baseball caps.

***Do NOT hold back from reporting ANY kind of fraud he may have committed against you! ***

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2010 01:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paul-h-rosenthal/sfv-all-of-la-and-oc-california-/paul-h-rosenthal-con-artist-theif-fraudster-in-sfv-all-of-la-and-oc-california-645557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Paul Rosenthal

AUTHOR: LorelyColby - (United States of America)

He is the new Manager of Las Vegas for Onboard Tours.   http://onboardtours.com/

We must unite and tell Onboard tours about Rosenthal and his crooked ways and do it NOW !!!!

We cannot let Rosenthal slither his way to Vegas, we must all act and act now and stop him from living the high life in Vegas.  I wont let him have one moments peace anywhere on god's green earth.

tom@onboardtours.com is the CEO