Complaint Review: Paul Hoppes Seminole Marine - Nationwide

• Reported By: ZIGMONIA — Florida Florida United States
  • Paul Hoppes Seminole Marine

Nationwide
    USA

Paul Hoppes Seminole Marine, Southwind Sailfish Boats, Paul Hoppes Southwind Sailfish Boats Paul Hoppes Misleading, misrepresented, lied, untruthful, deceived, breach of promise Georgia Florida Nationwide

At the boat show I was offered a Southwind

After the show, the price promised was not honoured and I missed another offer I had because of the false promise.

I then contacted the Manufacturer, who initially seemed extremely concerned.

apologised and said that this is not how Southwinds behaves and promised to honour the price.

After one month and missing another boat deal I had,

causing me further loss through breach of agreement / promise.

I was refused the price second time.

In both cases, I had performed and that was consideration for the agreement.

In both cases I suffered a loss

In both cases I was lied to misrepresented to and my time was wasted too.

I have never dealt with any professional company in this manner and  that leaves me to concluide that this is not a company or a boat that can be trusted.

The whole ethics are wrong and therefore the foundation of a good business are wrong.

The owner even disclosed a confidential agreement with his dealer, which even the dealer didnt know and that was that he was sacking the St Pete dealership for bad behaviour.

This is a breach of trust and confidentiality between the manufacturer and dealer.

all in all very bad to let people down.

The company need to honour their promise.

These are true facts and nothing here is defamatory, incorrect or libellous. I have evidence for everything I write here.

I finally sold the boat unfinished as ordered - I drove it like 14 hrs because the whole saga put me off.

The story gets worse - hpwevber

MY OPINION AND HONEST REVUEW - DONT TRUST SOUTHWIND DEALERS OR THE MANUFACTURER -

ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY - THEY REALLY DONT CARE

Contrary - (((REDACTED))) -(((REDACTED))) Marina - Mention me and you will get a GREAT deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2016 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paul-hoppes-seminole-marine/nationwide/paul-hoppes-seminole-marine-southwind-sailfish-boats-paul-hoppes-southwind-sailfish-boat-1313475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content