X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PayHalf.com - Kennesaw Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: waverly Illinois
  • PayHalf.com 975 Cobb Place Blvd Ste 210 Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

PayHalf.com ripoff dishonest fraudulent deceptive thiefs liars illeagal practices Kennesaw Georgia

I am a victim of payhalf.com as well. I ordered a purple creative mp3 player on july 16th,2006. I called every week to see where it was between that date and Oct 30th,2006. I was told for weeks it was going to be shipped the next week. On Oct 30th,2006 I canceled the order after being told I would not get it till after the first of the year 2007 by thier customer service. This was when they used to post thier contact number.

I received an e mail that i would get a confirmation e mail of when to expect my refund of 84.25. I never got that e mail. I have written this company numerous times via e mail and thier OL request form. All to date have been ignored.

I am fed up! I am angry at being ignored. They have stolen money from me. I even paid full price for the mp3 player trying to be a good consumer. I got screwed!How do we,if at all,get our money back?

Marie
waverly, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/payhalfcom/kennesaw-georgia-30144/payhalfcom-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-deceptive-thiefs-liars-illeagal-practices-kennesaw-227692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content