X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Paypal - Omaha Nebraska

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Cheyenne Wyoming
  • Paypal P.O. Box 45950 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Paypal ripoff Omaha Nebraska

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I had earned money taking quizes on www.itpaystolearn.com. In order to get the money that I earned from itpaystolearn I had to deposit the money into a Paypal account. When the money was tranferred to paypal, paypal thought that I was requesting money to be sent to itpaystolearn. Paypal took money out of my bank account,causing my bank account to become overdrawn. The money that I earned was sent back to itpaystolearn. I called Paypal.

I spoke to a male represenative. He said that according to their records I had requested money to be sent to itpaystolean and that itpaystolearn's fualt that money was taken out of my bank account and that it is itpaystolearn's fualt that my bank account in overdrawn and that I need to contact itpaystolearn and take the problem up with them.

On my online bank statement it shows that Paypal withdawn from my bank account. On My Paypal account it shows where Paypal sent a payment to itpaystolearn and it shows that paypal took money out of my account to pay itpaystolearn.

John
Cheyenne, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paypal/omaha-nebraska-68145/paypal-ripoff-omaha-nebraska-46696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair