Complaint Review: Payza -

• Reported By: Chelsea — Houston Texas United States
  • Payza

United States

Payza Griffin Management Inc. SynapsePay/ SynapseFI Payza is a Scam Nationwide

My partner accepted money through Pazya in exchange for cash because Payza would not accept his ID as proof of identity. After the same thing happened to my partner he transferred it to me and they accepted my ID but would be holding the funds for 3 months because it could be fraud. Not to mention we are now somehow $120 down in fees.... from 2 transfers. (HOW?) ZERO customer service except through email. If anyone has had success in getting your money OUT of this platform I'd love to know how you did it. At this point there is NO reason for them to suspect ME fraud so I'm considering my legal options.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/payza/-/payza-griffin-management-inc-synapsepay-synapsefi-payza-is-a-scam-nationwide-1433307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content