Complaint Review: peer365.com - HOUSTON TEXAS

• peer365.com
    5330 Springton Lane
    HOUSTON , TEXAS
    United States

Paid for a website and they never built anything. Now constantly spamming my email daily with offer to build website. Also getting a tone of other spam for other indian seo firms. Say they are in texas but they actually in india. Compete scam website.

Also goes by the name www.goratech.com www.peer365.com www.bathamwebsolution.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2018 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peer365com/houston-texas-77379/peer365com-qorvatechcom-owner-arvind-kumar-spam-my-account-daily-houston-texas-1455707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Glen Maher/Chris (fridaydapper.com) who has never dealt any kind of business with Qorvatech trying to blackmail facebook.com/fridaydapper

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (India)

Hi,

The client name is Glen Maher who has neever made any business deal with Qorvatech. He had just a short conversation. Please check all his comments below you come to know how cheap and unprofessional he is and when Qorvatech gives a warning to stop sending vulgar emails he start doing spamming work to the Qorvatech website.  Obviously nobody should believe one could be spammed by the owner of a company by sending daily emails.

Below are mails that was received from Glen:

Hey bro.

Every f*ckign week u going to get a bad review of your facebook page. A rip off report created created on google. And there f*ck all u can do about it. I have no website or online business.

I have 100 of emails address, different ip address, different computers, 40 facebook accounts.

Just gave u some free seo. You can check it out here. haha

YOUR F*CKING DONE

Friday Dapper

www.fridaydapper.com

THE ATTACKS ON YOU AND YOUR A*S LICKING BUDDIES BUSINESS WILL INCREASE. i MAKE 400K A YEAR MAKING JEWLERY. I WILL HIRE SOMEONE TO TAKE U F*CKING DOWN.

YOU F*CK!!!!!

Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 11:11 AM
To: Monika Garg
Subject: Re: Website Redesign - From Zero to Hero in One Website Redesign.!**

Hi

Yes well looking for new web design company. Looking to hire this week. Could you give me a call please.

chris 503- 222 - 6872

Thanks

From: Glen Maher [mailto:Cheers@fridaydapper.com
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:04 AM
To: jitendra.kumar.jk651@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Website Redesign- Go "from zero to hero".

Yeah I want a new website

Get Outlook for iOS

See Glen abusive words while doing conversation.

Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 11:19 PM

I can pay 3k but you got do something for me extra. I need lots of videos for my new gay website. So I need to to help me make some video. I need u get get one of your friend to give you blow job and video it. If you do that we have a deal. I also will pay if you f*ck a goat. 200 bucks if you f*ck a goat. Let me know

Just gave u some free seo. You can check it out here. haha