X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Pen Impressions - Davie Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Boulder Colorado
  • Pen Impressions 8930 State Road 84 Suite 288 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Pen Impressions Ripoff run Around Horrible Customer Service order never rec'd when promised calls not returned refund not rec'd to date Davie Florida

*Author of original report: Still no refund 3/25/05 They are frauds from all I can see.

I placed an order for pens with this merchant on 10/6/04. Over a month later, I still did not have my order as promised, and was assured it would be sent as soon as possible. By late November, I still had no product, so I cancelled the order and asked for a refund; they still could not give me any expected date of reception of the product ordered and were remiss in advising me of the status of my order. It was I who continually had to call and ascertain the progress of my order. I subsequently had to place an order with another company, who I might add, was prompt, attentive and on time.

To date, this merchant (Pen Impressions) has not only failed to refund my money, they have evaded telephone calls and blatantly lied about resolving this issue. I have gotten the 'run around' constantly, despite my calls and faxes to resolve this issue. I've been told time and again it would be handled, and to date, none such event has occured.

I can't believe this company came recommended by a colleague. They are unprofessional and lack integrity.

Deb
Boulder, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2005 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pen-impressions/davie-florida-33324/pen-impressions-ripoff-run-around-horrible-customer-service-order-never-recd-when-promise-129587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Still no refund 3/25/05 They are frauds from all I can see.

AUTHOR: Deb - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, March 25, 2005
These people have continued to lie, saying 'someone will call you back' or 'your refund will be sent shortly.' To date, no such action has occured. Now, their 866-764-5386 line is busy chronically, and they do not respond to emails or faxes, either. Corp search shows director as Carla Leonard, who on the phone has acted like a 'receptionist', no doubt to dodge responsibility. This company is actually located in Hollywood, FL 33024, Broward County. They are frauds from all I can see.