Complaint Review: Peoples Credit First

• Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Peoples Credit First
    P.O. Box 320366
    Tampa, Florida

Peoples Credit First Ripoff Credit Card Fraud ripoff fraud business Tampa Florida

My name is Mark Balelo and I am a business owner in California and Arizona. I also work in the Automotive Industry. I have learned through my years of experience in the Automotive Industry about fine printing ads... So, when an offer does not make sense, I look for the fine printing.

When an offer does not make sense and does not have a fine print disclosure isn't true. When I got the offer of Peoples Credit First for $5,000 guaranteed approval without them running credit or have my personal information, I got suspicious.

I look for their phone# and I was not able to find, so I went to the internet.... Bingo! Here it is! In the Rip-off Reports! I feel bad for all the people that does not take the same measures and get taken by fraudelent companies. I wanted to take the time aside to write this report and hopefully the local government agencies stop fraudelent companies like this one.

Mark B.
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2002 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peoples-credit-first/tampa-florida-33679-2366/peoples-credit-first-ripoff-credit-card-fraud-ripoff-fraud-business-tampa-florida-26110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content