X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Personnel Concepts - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Accountant — Akron Ohio USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was contacted in December by someone who caught me right after I had received a very official looking letter detailing the many employment laws that have changed and will continue to change. They basically indicated that we would receive laminated posters for free and then updates for one full year for free. What they neglect to tell you is that the updates they will provide for free are basically nonexistent. When things change at the state level or federal level you have to pay for every update and reprint. If you drae choose to refuse their offer they become very threatening and basically tell you that your company is not following the laws and if we got audtided by the DOL we would be in big trouble.

I took the time to research this and realized many of the required posters I could get from SHRM or my regional ERC and really had a much easier time staying in compliance because I was not being over sold a lot of usless posters that did not apply to my company and/or definitely did not need to be laminated. I also saved on extremely high shipping over charges.

They may do some things right but they are very aggressive sales people that prey on people who do not fully undretsand HR laws related to the  posters we need to post. My advice contact your payroll service or have a quick conversation with a labor attorney and/or do the research. You can find out pretty quickly what you need. You definitely do not need to be lied to or oversold when you are a business trying to survive.

These people take advantage of companiies and people need to know this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2015 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/personnel-concepts/nationwide/personnel-concepts-really-horrible-scam-california-nationwide-1253833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair