Complaint Review: Peter Cedeno - New York New York

• Peter Cedeno
    111 Broadway #707
    New York, New York
    United States

Peter Cedeno New York City Divorce Lawyer Will Sue YOU for Speaking Out New York New York

You should know upfront that if you hire Peter Cedeno and aren't satisfied for any reason he will not hesitate to sue you for speaking out. It will begin with threats and intimidation if he can positively identify you. That is why ex-clients who may have had a bad experience are reluctant, even frightened to speak out. And if they do decide to take a walk on the wild side it is understandable that they might take steps to conceal their true identities while preserving the truth. Ask yourself this question: If your attorney did a horrible job, would you leave a review or file a complaint if you knew it would result in a lawsuit against you, simply for speaking the truth? If you made the mistake of hiring Peter Cedeno, a divorce attorney in New York City, then you know what I'm talking about. This is what happened to me personally.

I was looking for a divorce attorney and settled on him. [continued below]....

..... To this day I don't know why but I did. Long story short he did a horrible job and I was very disappointed. That motivated me to leave a bad review. But shortly after doing that he tried to threaten me because I left the review from an account he could identify. He made it clear that he would tie me up with so much litigation that my grandchildren would need lawyers if I didn't retract the review. I removed it even though the review was 100% truthful and accurate because I did not have the time or money to fight him. I then watched in silence as any negative review submitted was quickly removed. He makes it a priority every day to suppress bad information. But what really got me riled up is that he's paying for fake reviews across Google, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, and other sites that let him build up a bogus reputation to give the impression that he's a great attorney. He is NOT. I repeat he is NOT. Do NOT be fooled by this man. This is what ultimately motivated me to file another Google review under an account he couldn't identify. He got it removed and I re-posted probably 3-4 times. Then to my shock and dismay I receive an email from Google saying they received a subpoena notice from a lawyer representing Peter Cedeno. This has apparently happened to a bunch of other people. He apparently wants to subpoena account information for everyone who left him a bad review over the past few years so that he can positively identify them and proceed with suing them. I have attached a copy of the subpoena notice I received from Google. But it gets worse.

Since he likely doesn't have jurisdiction and won't get anywhere with the suit he is now playing dirty. It would seem he paid someone from India to write some obviously fake reviews on his Google listing. Why? For two reasons. 1) It can help to discredit all the legitimate negative reviews he's receiving. 2) He needs some reviews to call out that are clearly fake so that he can run to Google and say "see, I told you someone is out to get me. " I have attached screen captures of those reviews. Peter Cedeno is extremely unethical. He is a fraud. The positive online reviews he receives are fake and should not be trusted. Please do not hire this man as your attorney. I wish someone had told me that before I hired him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2018 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peter-cedeno/new-york-new-york-10006/peter-cedeno-new-york-city-divorce-lawyer-will-sue-you-for-speaking-out-new-york-new-yor-1431858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content