Complaint Review: Peter L. Cedeño & Associates, P.C. - New York New York

• Submitted: Fri, February 16, 2018
  • Updated: Fri, February 16, 2018
  • Reported By: Anonymous — New York New York United States
  • Peter L. Cedeño & Associates, P.C.
    111 Broadway #707
    New York, New York
    United States

Peter L. Cedeño & Associates, P.C. Peter Cedeno NYC Divorce Lawyer IS A SCAMMER! AVOID HIM! New York New York

This man is the very definition of sleaze. He did a horrible job on my case and over-billed me by thousands of dollars. I tried to bring this to his attention and he threatened me with legal action if I continued to bother him about the bill. I gave up pursuing my money because I didn't have enough to pay his ridiculous bill let alone more legal fees. But I cannot stay quiet. Peter Cedeno also made inappropriate comments toward me during our initial consultation. He told me he could give me a better rate if I would do something for him. I declined his offer and we continued talking but maybe that is why he is billing me so much. Back when I was researching divorce attorneys I saw all the bad press he was getting online. I overlooked it because I like to form my own opinions about people. But after spending time with him and allowing him to handle my case I can say with confidence that it's probably all true. [continued below]....

..... I should also mention that during my initial consult with Peter Cedeno I mentioned that he had a lot of positive ratings on his online profiles. Much more than other lawyers I researched. He said it's because he spends more money than them and gave me a creepy smile. Most of his 5 star ratings/reviews are fake so don't be fooled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2018 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peter-l-cedeo-associates-pc/new-york-new-york-10006/peter-l-cedeo-associates-pc-peter-cedeno-nyc-divorce-lawyer-is-a-scammer-avoid-h-1429642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content