Complaint Review: Phil Carrick -

• Reported By: Dona — Canada
  • Phil Carrick

United Kingdom

Phil Carrick Scam did not give me access to product i bought Internet

With Phil Carrick, me and my team got bad experience i want to let all you know.Online business is good and awesome way to make extra income on side and it works. but people like Phil Carrick make it hard for new people to win online. i bought 2 products from him while ago, he promotes Paul lynch's My online business hub and through that training, they take people into MOBE. but what happen to me exactly was while ago and still they do make promotion abut easy scratch pro, a buggy software that not work as much as they preach. i got used to accessing and they change their website name. probably someone else complains too. they took that membership area to a new platform and i try to login i cannot,, they i send a support email to Phil Carrick and asking to give me access. And they reply me once giving me fake access and asking me to log in,,but it did not work and they i email him back and asking it did not work and they i ask him if anything going with the system they promote,,and after that email he did not reply me back or not gave me access to the members area which i paid for that i concider as time long scam,,they give me access for few months when i bought it and i bought another product and i had 2 products inside members area but after they move the platform i try to conatct Paul lynch support team and they nevr got back to me.

bottom line,Phil Carrick to me scammy,,i try to help them build their business honestly they did not help me back,,i want to save thousands of new people who may get the same risk or if they see this and make necessary arrangements to people who had access..giving them access. that may work.Phil Carrick and anyone who promotes it. also, tailgate ton Mobe. That what i realize they use it to sell mobe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2018 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/phil-carrick/-/phil-carrick-scam-did-not-give-me-access-to-product-i-bought-internet-1439682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content