X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Peggy — Los Angeles California United States
  • Phil Liberatore CPA La Mirada, California United States

Phil Liberatore CPA IRS PROBLEM SOLVERS They Told me They Were Not At Fault. Hog Wash! La Mirada California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was audited twice for two different years because of wrong information entered on my tax return which resulted in paying $17,000 to the IRS because when I discovered what happened, the Liberatore firm said "it’s not our fault.” BS! Then I asked around the building at work what my coworkers thought of his services because many of us at the time used him for tax services.

To my amazement, many many of my coworkers said they had also been audited because of false info that was put on their tax return that they had no knowledge of like myself. Then, upon further investigation, I came across a lawsuit filed against him by a former accountant who claimed he pressured her to put fraudulent info on returns and she refused and he fired her.

They settled the lawsuit and Liberatore’s firm paid her an undisclosed amount. I believe what he was doing is creating audits, which is a scary thing to go through, then we would have to go back to him (IRS Problem Solvers) and Pay a hefty fee for his firm to represent us in an audit.

That’s my story. And you can post all the glowing sunny reviews you want for him, but that in no way lessens the truth about what happened.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2019 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/phil-liberatore-cpa/la-mirada-california-91771/phil-liberatore-cpa-irs-problem-solvers-they-told-me-they-were-not-at-fault-hog-wash-1473624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair