X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Phillip Nham - LOS ANGELES California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Cambridge Massachusetts
  • Phillip Nham iluvphil@comcast.net LOS ANGELES, California U.S.A.

Phillip Nham, email address iluvphil@comcast.com ripoff sold me defective laptop, never sent me promised software, and refused to refund. LOS ANGELES California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I purchased a laptop (Dell Inspiron 300m) from Philip Nham (iluvphil@comcast.net), who lives in Los Angelos, CA. The auction described it as lightly used and in MINT with "NO BAD PIXELS". In addition the auction promised a long list of software and showed the pictures of them in the same picture as the laptop.

You can see the actual ebay listing at:

When I received it, I found that NOT ONLY IS THE SCREEN DEFECTIVE, IN THAT THERE IS AN AREA IN THE SHAPE OF A SMILEY FACE THAT LOOKS AS THOUGH IT HAS BEEN PRESSED INTO THE SCREEN SUCH THAT IT IS LIGHTER THAN THE REST OF THE SCREEN. BUT PHILIP NHAM NEVER SENT THE SOFTWARE THAT IS PROMISED IN THE AUCTION! AFTER I CONTACTED HIM HE SAID HE WOULD SEND IT TOMORROW BUT ITS BEEN MONTHS!

I requested Philip Nham to either take the laptop back and refund me, or to pay for a new screen but he refused! Although he promised to send the software, he never did. I have learned to live with a defective screen, however, its completely unacceptable that he refuses to send the software which was PART of the auction. I will continue to expose him for his lies and dishonesty (he has other poor reviews on ebay, user ID: tomkangstan , I don't know who Tom Kangstan is.)

I have continued to email Philip Nham several times but he no longer responds to my emails. All I want is my software, he knows where to ship it. And for those of you bidding on ebay, BEWARE.

Haroon
Cambridge, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/phillip-nham/los-angeles-california/phillip-nham-email-address-iluvphilcomcastcom-ripoff-sold-me-defective-laptop-never-se-91988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair