Complaint Review: PHOTOPOINT.COM

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2001
  • Reported By: Scottsdale AZ
  • PHOTOPOINT.COM

Nationwide

PISSED AT PHOTOPOINT.COM !!!!!

SHAME ON ME FOR NOT MAKING COPIES OF MY MOST PRECIOUS MEMORIES BEFORE I SO INNOCENTLY LOADED THEM ONTO PHOTOPOINT.COM'S WEBSITE. I WAS SO HAPPY TO SHOW FRIENDS FROM ALLOVER THE WORLD, PHOTOS OF MY 6 MONTH JOURNEY TO ALASKA.

I HAD TONS OF PHOTOS THAT ARE IRREPLACABLE...EVEN ONES OF MY 21 YEAR OLD BROTHER, WHO IS NOW DECEASED. I HOPE THAT THE OWNERS OF PHOTOPOINT GET SCREWED AS BADLY AS THEY HAVE SCREWED US. YOU GUYS ARE TOTAL SCUM....NO NOTICE, NO NOTHING.....JUST GREEDY BASTARDS OUT TO MAKE A BUCK. MERRY F-ING CHRISTMAS PHOTOPOINT......YOU TOOK MY MONEY TOO.

YOU MAKE GOOD PAYING CUSTOMERS LEERY OF ANYTHING ONLINE. I'M STEAMING, AND IT'S A GOOD THING THAT I DON'T WORK FOR THE POST OFFICE. F-YOU AND EVERYONE THAT WORKED FOR YOU. I WANT MY MOTHER F-ING PHOTOS BACK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/photopointcom/nationwide/pissed-at-photopointcom-9777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content