Complaint Review: Pill-Delivered.com - London

• Pill-Delivered.com
    66 Knightbridge
    London,
    United Kingdom

Pill-Delivered.com advertised and took money for product they "no longer carry" ripoff London England

I placed an order for Bontril and received a confirmation immediately that the order had been received. The website promised that the order would be shipped within 24 hours and if there were any problems with my order I would be notified. I heard nothing from them all day Friday. When I tried the 800 number, I got a recording. Sunday I discovered the withdrawal from my account was "pending". I finally got a person on the line at the 800 number who said the order was cancelled because they do not carry that product anymore. She said the withdrawal would not take place. I can only hope she is telling the truth.

I'll have to keep checking my account to determine if they have ripped me off or not. This is the first problem I have had like this with an internet purchase. BUYER BEWARE of Pills-Delivered!

Jean
Pleasant View, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2005 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pill-deliveredcom/london-sw1x-7la/pill-deliveredcom-advertised-and-took-money-for-product-they-no-longer-carry-ripoff-lon-158271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content