Complaint Review: PineViewLending Group Jim And Paul Whitman

• Reported By: Laurelton New York
  • PineViewLending Group Jim And Paul Whitman
    2000 South Colorado Blvd, Denver CO 80222
    Denver, Colorado

PineViewLending Group Jim And Paul Whitman Financial Scam Company Denver Colorado

On June 9th, 2008 I received a call from Paul Whitman at Pineview Lending Group in reference to a loan application I filled out online. Paul told me that my application would be reviewed and a decision would come within 24 hours. I heard from him the next day and he told me that to lending institutions they dealt with Wachovia and Bank of America turned down my loan request. He then followed that by saying because they were a lending institution my loan was still approved but I had to send them a secruity deposit of $895 via money gram to a Carol Provenical located in Ontario, Canada. They insisted I send the money gram thru a local Walmart. I proceeded to do everything that was told to me and was promised that my payment would be avaliable the next day in my checking account which I gave to them. The next day came and my money wasn't there. So they called me telling me that in light of my credit I had to submit an attentional $895 to secure the loan.

I went ahead and submitted the additionally $895 getting my friends and family involved in being able to come up with the necessary money. During this time I was in the Domincan Republic so I was desperate for the money. I was promised by Jim that within 3 hours my money would be available to me. Of course the money was never sent to me and thus the scam was on. I still have the receipts for these two transactions I sent to Carol Provenical in Canada.

I feel violated and embrassed about how this all turned out. I'm very angry right now. Please do something to help my self and other victims of these type of scams I thank you for the given.

Derek
Laurelton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pineviewlending-group-jim-and-paul-whitman/denver-colorado-80222/pineviewlending-group-jim-and-paul-whitman-financial-scam-company-denver-colorado-344102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content