X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PLASMA NET - NEW YORK New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ROURKELA Other
  • PLASMA NET P.O. BOX :4562 NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

PLASMA NET RECEIVED MAILS FOR MY WINNINGS STATUS :PENDING ! CLAIMING PRIZE MONEY REQUIRES TSN NO BUT NO SUCH NUMBER RECEIVED!! NEW YORK New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I have been playing freelotto for the last six years and never won any prize and i love playing freelotto game daily too!

recently i got mails from freelotto that a number of prize winning money is pending against me namely, 1million$ status shows pending, and another 1 million$ shows pending against my name and again another for 50,000$ shows pending status.

Subsequently i received other mails notifying me to confirm my name to be awarded the same values of cash prizes won and pending status live.these mails are sent from the freelotto headquarters and office of controller.

I am totally confused by getting such mails and have also registered as fast member. When i click to claim my prize amount in the block another window opens directing me to register as a fast memeber by paying 9.99$ which i subsequently made but to no avail.

I also wrote a lot of mails but they only ask for tsn number.Can anyone explain or help!!!to my predicament!!

Vivekananda
ROURKELA
India

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plasma-net/new-york-new-york-10163/plasma-net-received-mails-for-my-winnings-status-pending-claiming-prize-money-requires-204558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair