X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia - Santa Ana California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Darlene — Traverse City, Michigan United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Box 24567 Santa Ana, California United States

Platinum Garcinia Cambogia advertised a free, 30 day supply of product, with no further commitment if canceled within fourteen days. I cancelled in seven days, they took $169.47 out of my checking account (nine days after I cancelled the order.) I called them, they way I didn't cancel in time to qualify for a refund but as a "courtesy" they would return half. What I want to know is, what did they charge me for in the first place since the first 30 days of product was free? This is a scam. Many people have been ripped off (I am now learning) and they should be stopped. Darlene McCallum Santa Ana California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On the 31st. of January,  I ordered a "free supply" of Platinum Garcinia from an outfit of the same name.  They said the first 30 days supply was free and that I could cancel at any time.  They would only charge me $7.80 for shipping.

I e-mailed on the 7th Feb.to cancel my order.  Also wrote them a cancelation notice which I mailed on the 7th. Feb.

Yesterday I recieved my bank statement and see that they have taken $169.47 from my checking on the l5th. Feb.  That's nine days after I cancelled.

I called them, they said I cancelled too late and they would only return half of that "payment" as a "courtesy".

Payment for what?  The first 30 day supply was supposed to be free.

I am an 81 year old woman living on social security alone and cannot afford this kind of rip-off.  I am learning now,  there are many complaints of this same nature against this scam outfit.  If you can help me I will be grateful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/platinum-garcinia-cambogia/santa-ana-california-92799-4567/platinum-garcinia-cambogia-advertised-a-free-30-day-supply-of-product-with-no-further-c-1433186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair