X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Play To Win Sports - Las Vegas Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: St Augustine Florida
  • Play To Win Sports 1930 Village Center Cir. Las Vegas Nevada 89134 Nationwide U.S.A.

Play To Win Sports Misleading Cost Quotes ripoff Las Vegas Nevada California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Misunderstanding

After reading the other logs on their experience with Play to Win Sports, I decided to check my online CC for my $19.28 charge. Well, it seems the doop was on again as the very same thing that happended to others (expecting a nominal charge and getting a far larger charge) happened to me.

After I got pissed off at myself for being dooped, I decided that I did not want to work with PWS if these were the types of issues outstanding. I will be calling tommorrow and asking for a refund over my concerns as I feel in any respectable business, the professional thing to do would be to refund my money due to my dis-satisfaction, regardless of why. I do not expect this as it seems this is not how PWS handles these concerns. As everybody else here, I have notified my CC Secuirty department, and will fwd complaints to whomever needs to hear them. And, before PWS responds with the same scripted responses as to everybody else here has received, I indeed was excited about the opportunity, spoke with Nick today at 4PM Eastern time and came across these listings at 1AM. I will not be accepting the package either. I agreed to what I thought was a $19 charge. Ethical business practice would deem you realize I mis-understood and refund the money based on this mis understanding.

Don
St Augustine, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2004 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/play-to-win-sports/nationwide/play-to-win-sports-misleading-cost-quotes-ripoff-las-vegas-nevada-california-91095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Misunderstanding

AUTHOR: Nick - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 19, 2004
Don, if you read this message please give us a call. We will be happy to bend our rules and modify your contract. We did tell you in writing and on tape the cost of the optional flyers. In your tape recorded contract we said, "Don, do you understand that PWS will charge your credit card $1,920 for 8,000 PWS flyers at 24 cents each?" You replied, "YES". We also sent you a letter that said the optional flyers were 24 cents each. Once again, please call us and we will be happy to modify your agreement if you would still like to work.

If a representative or a customer is unhappy we will always offer to bend the rules to show our sensitivity to their concerns. As long as they are professional and friendly we will always show good faith.