Complaint Review: Plenty of Fish - Internet

• Reported By: Rhinoque — EL CAJON California USA
  • Plenty of Fish

Internet
    USA

Plenty of Fish P O F They keep blocking my accounts after they realize I am an American male that supports Our President, Donald Trump

*General Comment: No ripoff here-no violation

I have tried to contact customer service for this so called "dating site" but they ignored my emails. I believe that the website is violating my freedom of speech by blocking my password and or email address once they see that I am a American Male thst supports Our President Donald Trump. They keep sending me an error message saying that my email and or password are wrong for my profile(s) and then the website will NOT allow me to reset my password. Complete scam for trying to limit my freedom of speech and possibly force me into PAYING for their PREMIUM service. Problem is, even if I paid them money for their premium service they would probably keep blocking me because I am a Trump supporter in a sick world of mostly FAKE " dating / Scamming "

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2017 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plenty-of-fish/internet/plenty-of-fish-p-o-f-they-keep-blocking-my-accounts-after-they-realize-i-am-an-american-m-1400209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

No ripoff here-no violation

AUTHOR: Nollagirl - (United States)

There is no real rip off here. Unless they are taking or keeping your money for services not rendered. You are another one confused about freedom of speech: First Amendment limits only the government’s ability to suppress speech. A business and/or individual (among other entities ) are not required to allow your "freedom of speech". They are not "violating" anything. Plenty of Fish sucks anyway.