X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PMT Research - Florence South Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brownsville Pennsylvania
  • PMT Research 5208 Pepper Tree Rd. Florence, South Carolina U.S.A.

I posted a medical problem my daughter has to an internet group I belong to and was contacted directly by Dr Bill Biagioli who told me he had a cure for her condition. In our conversation, which we had many long ones, he mentioned he builds devices to treat medical conditions. He described his MagnaPhase Generator
Model 2240-S which I was told was a cure for many diseases.

He faxed me the information and after much thought I decided to buy it. When I called to order he told me it would be $1800.00 plus $25.00 shipping. I sent him a check for the total amount and kept in touch by phone. He always had some excuse for it not being ready to ship. Finally it came to the point when he would not answer his phone at his business or home. He would not reply to my e-mails or fax messages. I even sent the local police to check to see if he was alive and they gave him my message and when I called them back they told me he was OK.

All I have is my cancelled check and instructions on how to use the equipment. Whay would you call this ?

William
Brownsville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2005 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pmt-research/florence-south-carolina-29506/pmt-research-dr-bill-biagioli-ripoff-dishonest-ordered-equipment-prepaid-did-not-ship-164439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
9Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Sunday, August 06, 2006
I contacted the S.C.Attorney General's office and they screwed it up so bad I gave up on them. I then contacted the Post Office inspection department and the Federal Trade Commission and they didn't bother replying to me. Typical Government B.S.

I would like to make an offer to anyone who can collect this money ($1825.00).......YOU CAN KEEP IT !

Gave Up and contacted S.C. Attorney General

POSTED: Saturday, April 01, 2006
Dr. Bill and I have been talking. More promises and no action so I filed a complaint with the S.C. Attorney General. Next will be the Federal Trade Commission and the Post office inspection department and anyone else that will listen. My daughter is now in intensive care at a local hospital.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Sounds autoimmune

AUTHOR: Lorraine - Geek Consumer Advocate :-) - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, January 10, 2006
If your daughter has Fibro, then she is probably prone to autoimmune diseases. Those of us with Fibro more than likely also have one of the other autoimmune diseases too.

You didn't go into many of her symptoms, but from the little you did say, Myasthenia Gravis came to my mind. Has she been tested for this or similar diseases? It causes muscle loss and will flare up, then go into remission for awhile. That sounds like what she's going thru.

Get on her doctors to run some CBC's and tests for the various autoimmune diseases, which are totally horrible and invisible. Those with them normally go for years and a lot of searching before finding a doctor willing to listen and believe them, then run the tests that find the problem. We may look fine, but inside we're terribly ill.

Always be wary of anything offered online to help or cure any disease. There's a whole bunch of snake oil salesmen out there more than willing to sell you junk for a high price. They feed on people who are ill and are willing to grasp at any straw, in an attempt to get back to the way they were before they got sick. They patrol the various websites and forums online that sick people go to, to meet others who are living with the same diseases. If their products really worked and are so wonderful, I have to ask, why aren't all doctors out there selling these products and making their patients well again?

Daughters Condition

POSTED: Tuesday, January 10, 2006
My daughters condition is worsening. The Doctors with all the tests that they have performed are unable to determine what the problem is or how it occured. She is losing the use of one arm, which happened before 5 months ago along with the loss of use in both legs and then she recovered. Now the same thing is begining to happen again with no explanation as to what is causing it. She is 51 years old and also suffers with fibromyalgia.

Your daughter's condition?

AUTHOR: Robin - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, January 07, 2006
Wanted to check in on your daughter, see how she is doing. What is her illness, and is she doing any better?

Negotiating

POSTED: Friday, January 06, 2006
Dr. Bill Biagioli contacted me and we are presently negotiating an agreement where he has agreed to ship the equipment I ordered from him.