Complaint Review: Polaris Store -

• Updated: Sat, August 25, 2018
  • Reported By: Trie — New Hampshire Derry United States
  • Polaris Store

other

Polaris Store LIN JINRONG answers1988@126.com helpandserving@gmail.com polaristore.net Polaris Store- Sent me a garbage tent Internet

I ordered a 3 Seconds Fastest Open Automatic Hydraulic Double Layer Tent | 50% Off Today - Blue / 1-2 person and I got dupped. I usually always research companies first but I saw an ad on instagram and thought I could really use this for my next camping trip. I had to wait quite a long time. I didn't realize it was coming for overseas. I should have paid attention when I submitted payment. I could have canceled early on and I would have. I did receive an item, but definately not what I ordered.

this is what I ordered:

polaristore.net/products/fourth-generation-hydraulic-tent-three-seconds-fast-open

Instead I got somethign simular to this:

g4free.com/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=show&catid=456&id=59

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2018 04:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/polaris-store/-/polaris-store-lin-jinrong-answers1988126com-helpandservinggmailcom-polaristorenet-pol-1458119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content