Complaint Review: Police Chief Ray Smith -

United States
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Police chief ray smith has got to go. There is all this unfairness going on in phenix city. They want to put you in jail just for bring ing out the unfair things they do to you. A recent inmate died that was in jail for a disorderly conduct charge. And these black people man and women need to be charged with disorderly conduct and assault and I know some people like my neighbors who need to belong in the Russel county jail or a psycho hospital. Who has harassed me for the past 6 years and recently followed me slowly having their own son prevent us from passing them? And started yelling and cursing me out and a red light than getting out of their car hitting my hand slapping my cell phone out of my hand.

This black woman who lives across the street from me has always been the instigator. And recently got her husband to assault me on 05/29/2018. They kept blocking us and slowing up and having their son block us and not letting us pass them. When we finally did pass them he went off the deep end saying don't F with him. I mean really? he was driving slowly on purpose and we are messing with him, He was like messing with us along with his son. It also outraged them when I was filming both of them.

The black mother got out of their car during a red light and screamed at me to stop filming her son. I told her she can to H***. Because I had it with her bullying and harassment. Well, stand your ground LAW she screamed at me first so I screamed back. It really made her husband mad. I mean really they can say scream at me but I'm not allowed to say anything. They are full of it!

I was threatened by the black husband that I was a dead man. And he showed me a finger gun. But this all comes from another problem with this married couple that lived next to them. Which the phenix city police sided with back in 05/09/2012.  And they think that they have the authority to harass and control our lives.

I blame everything on the police department for all this harassment. Because of them is why these neighbors of mine continue to harass me. Now they have crossed the line with assaulting me and the phenix city police still want do nothing. But get ugly with me because of one Saturday night recently this black woman starting crap with me again by filming us along with one of her friends and husband.

And I sat on my driveway which is my property. And it just enrages her when I don't let her control me. It was night so I had my flash on my cell phone on.  Then her husband the one who assaulted me assaulted me again by shining a beam of bright light in the middle of my eye. Then they had the nerve to call the police on me falsely accusing me of frivolous filming. And the black mother lied about the incident on 05/29/2018 saying we instigating saying we tailgated them and break checking them.

Oh, really they had their son blocking us from passing them. So how could we had break check them when they wouldn't let us pass them and their son was in the right lane on high way 80 not letting us pass! We told these two officers me and my mom this but they acted like they didn't believe us. Even though we recorded the whole thing. That we were never in front of them the entire time they were in front of us. But this is how the police treated us with the other neighbors who were also harassing us but the police sided with them.

I have the right to use a flashlight in my own driveway and sit where ever I please. Oh yeah they also lied saying that I was sitting at the end of my driveway filming them with was a bold face lie. I was at the top of my driveway sitting down. Because they came right to own as soon me and my mother did showing us their cell phones recording us! But it just enrages them when I don't let them control me just like it did with this other married couple.

It really made me angry how he shined a beam or bright light in my eye trying to mess with my eyesight. And then calling the police on me. It was that type of beam of light they shine in airline pilots eye to cause them to crash. I have a right to be ANGRY at how he was trying to blind me. They are just plane STUPID!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2018 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/police-chief-ray-smith/-/police-chief-ray-smith-sherrif-heath-taylor-police-chief-ray-smith-has-got-to-go-along-w-1455885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States)

You know black people don't like being done wrong by white people that don't mean these black phenix city police officers have a right to be prejudice or yell at you because you're being harassed by your black neighbor.  The police department purposely sent to black cops to talk with us about our harassment problem with our black neighbor. They were very angry. Well, I was ANGRY TO0!

I was upset trying to tell them about how this black woman neighbor who has been harassing us for the past 6 years. And the one black officer yelled at me nearly busting my eardrum and my mom asks him not to yell in her home. Then he replied saying he can scream where ever he is at. And stormed out of our home very angry. Then he lied about his badge number.

The problem is we have never done anything to the black people. They have just heard things from other neighbors about them getting away with harassing and falsely accusing me and my mother. So she has it in her mind she wants to get my mother in trouble too. By provoking us to get us screaming back. And if that is what these black officers were angry about. WELL, TOO BAD WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFEND OUR RIGHTS AND LIVES WHICH ARE BEING THREATEN BY THESE BLACK PEOPLE.

THIS IS WHY THE PHENIX CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT PURPOSE SENT THESE TWO BLACK OFFICERS. SO THEY COULD ABUSE US LIKE THAT.

I DO NOT!  RESPECT THE POLICE NOR DO I BACK THE BLUE!

Its pretty mental from these phenix city neighbors for them to want to put you in jail because you don't let them put you in jail but to have the police side with them makes it even worse

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States)

The phenix city police go along with these mentally ill neighbors. Who is harassing you and then lies to them saying you are harassing them. But the phenix city police always sides with the one who made a complaint against you the one they're harassing. In other cities In America, people get arrested for falsely accusing people. But not here in phenix city.

If the phenix city police don't side with people. Why were they on my property jumping on me for supposedly filming my neighbors who were harassing me and shining beams of bright light in my eyes. Like how the criminals shine those beam of lights causing airline pilots to crash blinding them. And then having the GALL to call the police on me! Then the police told me they are two sides two every story. But they weren't listening to my side!

WE SHOULD SUE THE PHENIX CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT AND DISTRICT ATTORNEY. FOR NOT PROTECTING OUR RIGHTS WHEN I REPORTED MY NEIGHBOR MADE A DEATH THREAT SAYING I WAS A DEAD MAN.

This black woman neighbor of mine tries constantly to start trouble for 6 years now they are some type of white collar criminals and give the police kick backs which is the reason not pressing charges

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States)

These neighbors of mine must be white collar criminals for why the phenix city police refuse to let me press charges on my black neighbor, who assaulted me.  There have been other cases where victims of assault weren't allowed to press charges against their attacker. Its because I am WHITE! And I have never bothered these black neighbors of mine.  So she continues to harass me and instigate things because of the police siding with her!

Oh yes, but they do let anyone falsely accuse you and side with them without first investing their accusations first. And according to Facebook you're supposed to let them murder you.

These black women and her husband need to be arrested on a disorderly conduct charge. And put in the Russel county jail to DIE! But the phenix city police department isn't going to do that.

They shouldn't have let their drinking parties get out of hand. And fighting at 3:00 am in the morning waking everybody up. I mean she is full of it to think we should tolerate their drinking buddies fighting nearly killing each other for their neighbors not to call the police on them.