X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Port Promotions - Plantation Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Aloha Oregon
  • Port Promotions 300 S. Pine Island Dr, #213 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Port Promotions, Cruise shore excursion ripoff Plantation Florida

I booked a cruise on Travelocity based on a Port Promotions advertising of 15% off shore excursions when you book a cruise. I was to be given a promo code AFTER I booked. When I went to the website of Port Promotions with my promo discount for 15% off, I saw only one or two excursions at the ports I was visiting. The cruise line had 10 or 15 listed. I politely contacted Port Promotions -Steve leland - who told me that was all they offered; take it or leave it. I pointed out the advertisement stated 15% of "your shore excursions" but he basically told me to drop dead, this is what we offer. I contacted Travelocity but they refused to get involved.

Do not use Port Promotions for shore excursionsor other travel. You will see them on travel websites however there are many other reputable, helpful and cheaper travel companies to use for shore excursions. Do not use port promotions out of Florida (portpromotions.com).

Aden
Aloha, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/port-promotions/plantation-florida-33324/port-promotions-cruise-shore-excursion-ripoff-plantation-florida-432327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair