Complaint Review: potenthigh.com - internet

• Reported By: Jason — Saint Louis United States
  • potenthigh.com

, internet
    United States

potenthigh.com Potent High Ask for Bitcoins for payment, then doesn't ship order

*Consumer Comment: Rip off

Potenthigh.com is a bitcoin accepted payment website. They do not accept credit cards. After completing checkout I got a text from them which they say you will receive. I replied and was given a bitcoin wallet address. I sent payment to their wallet. I never received my shipment. Any emails go with no reply back from them. They replied to one text that they would check on it... then no answer to texts from my number. There is nothing I can do but file this report hoping no one else gets scammed out of bitcoins. I searched for a report before I ordered and couldn't find one. I know if your reading this you searched first or got scammed too. I feel it is a cleverly designed website with extremely low prices just to scam people out of bitcoins... the prices are a third of anyone else on the web and I now know why... they will not ship and just keep the bitcoins. I got scammed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2018 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/potenthighcom/internet/potenthighcom-potent-high-ask-for-bitcoins-for-payment-then-doesnt-ship-order-1447585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Rip off

AUTHOR: Dan - (United States)

As the earlier post stated the want bitcoins you send bitcoins then the have a problem with the order and refuse to send another order with out $200 more dollars in bitcoins to never have a package sent. By the way there very quick to push you into there trap. I dont want anyone else to get ripped off. his phone number is (812) 868-7831